What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Trying out that old f2.8 lens
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 || 4:11 PM

So Lely had a craving for pizza while Zul & I decided to go for a so-called photoshoot but in the end, Pizza Hut was closed down for renovation. In the end, we went to have our hi-tea in Excapade. LOL that was unexpected. After that, we went to Anduki Recreational Park cuz Zul wanted to model. HEHEHE. Anyway, enjoy the pictures below! :)















P/S: Added watermark so that I know if somebody steals it. LOL!~