What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Thursday, July 7, 2011 || 11:14 PM

I was in a state of confusion two days ago. It made me crazy. Lucky I didn't lose my sanity. LOL! Anyways, thanks a lot to those who gave advice; it resolved the small-but-very-decisive problem. I know, I know, I'm not that good in decision-making :(


So what's the story? I've got two job offers from two different sectors, i.e private and government. After discussing the pros and cons with my parents, I picked the latter one.
Today I went for a medical checkup at the hospital in KB town. I managed to complete 4/5 in one hour. So fast, as if it were an Amazing Race. Haha. I had my blood extracted. I had to pee in a transparent cylinder container for urine sample. The fifth one was X-ray checkup. Man, that was quick. Now all I have to do is sit back and enjoy the show. Hehe kidding. I have to wait for two weeks for the result. They gonna give a call once it's been revealed. Haha apakan~
And also, I've returned the contract back to the company. Kinda feel bad for rejecting the offer though :/ 
offer letter from the private sect.
offer letter from the government sect.