What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Saturday, March 12, 2011 || 9:37 PM

"Yesterday, March 11, 1446hr local time, an 8.9 magnitude earthquake strike Japan and following after that, a 10m tsunami attacked and inundated the north-eastern coastal area of Japan. Houses, people and vehicle were seen washed away by the waves. About four million homes in and around Tokyo suffered power cuts." 


#prayforjapan. Let's transfer positive energies to the people who are emotionally and physically affected by the earthquake and tsunami so that they can move on with their lives *transfer energy* :D


So last Tuesday I had a job interview at PTAS Group. I was offered this job with quite decent salary. After giving in much thought, I contacted them the next and agreed with the job offered and now all I have to do is to wait for a phone call from them to attend training :3