What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 || 12:02 AM

Hi!
I went to UBD Chancellor Hall last Saturday with Atai. Reached there at 9AM after picking up Dav & Piah at the Girls' Hostel. Damn there were lot of cars as we reached there! We had to park miles away. Sorry I was exaggerating a tiny bit, but yeah it's kind of far away, like 200m away from the hall. Haha. Met my friends and ex-GP teacher there. I'm happy that she still remembers my name :') 
 left:Atai looked nice | right: I looked nice... so much trouble oh!lol
i wasn't wearing any contact lenses O:)
Went touring at the new UBD residential hostel with Atai, Lydia & Raz and the infrastructures were damn awesome. It has 8 towers which kind of resembles the famous Burj Al-Khalifa. One of the suite has 5 bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, two toilets and a kitchen. W-O-W. 


Had lunch at Jolibee Rimba at 11AM and finally get to meet Farid. It's been a while since we talked and joked around each other. After a while, Firah and Clah showed up. and then Dudin, Raz, Lydia & Norain showed up. It felt like a mini-reunion. Haha.


Drove to SPA to submit my application form and off we went to Farid's place at Kg. Kapok through the winding roads of Bandar Seri Begawan. Reached there before 1PM. His house is pretty decent, with lots of bedrooms on the upper floor and spacious living room on the ground floor. Planned to have a sleepover there this weekend, hopefully :)


 1st shot, on bed. lol
2nd n last shot, from the mirror XD

P/S: there are more pictures to be uploaded, I just have to wait 'cause the photos are on Atai's phone XD