“a thousand lies”
Sunday, October 24, 2010 || 10:05 PM
20101022Happy 19th Monthsary to me & Feeqa ♥
It's funny how I can fall in love with you, again and again.
We've been riding the roller coaster of relationship for nineteen months already, and certainly there were ups and downs throughout the ride.
Though we rarely meet, I always cherish every single minutes I spend with you ♥
22/10
"There's somethin' that you're going through,
Wish that I could fix for you.
You don't have to be alone,
I don't wanna let you go." - David Archuleta, Don't Let Go
So a day before 22nd Oct, I went to her place. Brought a drink and my pendrive containing videos and songs :) I got to hug her and play with her hair and act silly and play with the cat. Unfortunately, there was an embarrassing incident happened. I should not be too excited. Hehe.
Mizi: kitty, smile to the camera!
Cat: LOOK, a mice!!!
meowwwww :3
Labels: monthsary