What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Saturday, August 14, 2010 || 4:07 PM

Day 29 - A picture of yourself
I was inside the playhouse :P

So today Afiq scratched my arm. There are three wounds.
Top: left wrist, Bottom Left: left arm, Bottom Right: right wrist.
Luckily it has stopped bleeding. Or else I'll be dead by now. Haha kidding :P


There was a dead cat underneath the coconut tree near the hut at my workplace. The body has expanded, eyes whitened and bulged out and flies were feasting on the dead cat.
It has been buried underground by someone. May it's soul rests in peace.







Labels: