What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 || 9:20 PM

Day 26 - A picture that makes you angry
offensive pictures, but mostly ugly & not-funny-looking candid pictures of me taken by someone.


guess what?
yay! sorry, there was a typo there. should be it, not 5t...forgot to press NumLk (Number Lock) =__=

guys, try this:

Your phone number's last number (in my case, mine is ******1) x 2(two) + 5(five) x 50(fifty) + your age (i'm 18) + 365 (three hundred and sixtyfive) - 615 (six hundred and fifteen)... Your answer should be 3 digits.
So here's the MAGIC.

My answer is 1-1-8
The last 2 digits is your age (I got it 18)
&
The 1st digits is your phone's last number (I got it 1)

OMG



Labels: