What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Monday, August 2, 2010 || 3:42 PM

Day 17 - A picture of your mp3 player
basically, my phone is my mp3 player. hehehe~

I received one text message on my phone this afternoon and it reads "Hi..This is from InComm..regarding ur phone is ready for collection we close @ 6pm..tq". 
.
.
.
OMG my phone has been repaired! =')
I'm thinking of collecting it tomorrow. Anybody wants to accompany or drive me to Gadong? *flutters eyelashes. And hopefully I'll get my salary tomorrow 'cause I'm broke, like... SRSLY! hahaha :S

I'm thinking of selling my LG GT505 phone but sayang wah but I need money :(

Labels: