What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Thursday, July 22, 2010 || 4:03 PM

sh*t~ forgot to the 5th day for 30-day pictures challenge! =__________= oh well, here it goes:

Day 05 - A picture of your morning
[unedited] took that photo around 6.30am, before going to work :D
Angel Blue GEO circle lenses

Day 06 - A picture that inspires you
sorry, there's no photo that can inspire me. true bah. hehe.

so I got my I.Fairy Ruby Grey contact lenses today from FxW Blogshop. The lenses look kinda blueish to me though. The diameter of the contact lenses is quite large (16.2mm), it makes me look like an alien. lol! compare to my other Geo contact lenses, it's much smaller (14.2mm=14.8mm).

it comes with free contact lenses case! :3


can you see the difference?

Happy 1 Year 4 Months Anniversary to me & Feeqa~!!! ♥
Today (22nd July) marks our 16 months being together as a pair of couple.
"Loving someone is not that easy as it requires us to be committed, to trust each other, to be loyal and etc"
I'm truly sorry, from the bottom of my heart, for making you sad and heartbroken :( you know I love you, right? ♥

mizi + feeqa = meeka (miqa) & fizzy (feezi) :3

okay that's all.
byeeeeee!

mizirosman,
signing out.
meekafizzy

Labels: