What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Friday, June 4, 2010 || 9:10 PM

SAY HUMPH, HUH HUH~!!!

WHO IS EXCITED FOR TOMORROW OUTING?!
*raises both hands. ME ME ME! heheh.


Can't wait for the outing with the guys (Hasnan, Amin & Jim) and my girl, Feeqa :)
Gonna watch Prince of Persia tomorrow, hopefully.

okay, time to spazz on K-Pop *fanboys mode ON.
.
.
I'm beginning to love 4MINUTE's Hit yoUr Heart (HUH). All of them are very sexy and energetic, especially HyunA. She's my favourite :)
CNBlue's latest album titled BlueLove is a 5 stars! My favourites are LOVE, Sweet Holiday & Love Light.

oh, AND CABI MUSIC VIDEO IS SO DAMN SHIZZLING HOT! 2PM + SNSD = AWESOME COMBINATION EVER!

okay, I think I had enough. *faints. LOL.

goodnight people!

mizirosman,
signing out.
feeqa,you&i together,it just feels so right :3