“a thousand lies”
Monday, May 24, 2010 || 3:52 PM
hello readers :)
miss me? i feel like updating this blog since @FiqahMS has updated her blog. haha maumau.
first of all, i want to say
HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY (19th May) to this one boy. I met him last two years in PJN Hostel. He was the one who introduced a little bit of K-pop into my life.
Once, we recomposed lyrics and sang it together.
Once, we became DJ and record it on a recording device.
This boy is just like a weather, his mood can change rapidly.
Nevertheless, he is one of my best friend who loves to crack jokes and share silly dilly stories.
This boy is none other than Muhammad Ataillah! Note that his name has ONE 'T' and TWO 'L's... Never ever ever misspell or else he'll punch you right on your gonad. HAHAH kidding man.
at Milimewah. LOL!
Okayy, enough with the greeting. It's time to get serious here. *puts on serious face while blogging.
22nd May was the 14th month Me & Feeqa been together. HAPPY 14TH MONTHSARY ♥!
First of all, I'm sorry for hurting you emotionally. I was so stupid and selfish, I didn't care about your feeling. So, sorry yea? *hugs tightly.
And sorry for stealing your precious fragile ♥heart♥. I don't feel guilty at all because YOU ARE THE Ln of e. (find what's the answer of 'Ln of e' using a scientific calculator) XD
Thanks for the cute GIF image!!! meowwww~
And I made this another cute GIF image for her. cute smiley ey? :3
to Feeqa, please solve this equation and write down the answer in my chatbox:
I is less than 3 and rotate the alphabet C anti-clockwise.
On the 23rd May, I went to Miri with the family. The trip to Miri was delayed, literally due to the closure of some petrol stations in KB town.
Reached Bintang Plaza around 11 and headed directly to KFC. Had a snack plate which consists of a whipped potato, coleslaw, two pieces of chicken and a drink :9 Finished everything in one go. LOL! I didn't cuci my mata there 'cause I'm a good boi *stares at random chinese chicks. HAHAH kidding babe. Went to take photos at the photobooth. An interesting conversation happened between me and the ahjumma working there.
lady: *stares at my face. muka kamu macam cina oh~?
me: *grins. hahahah ya.dua orang lelaki itu adik saya.
lady: yamehh? kenapa tidak sama muka? betul ka?
me: BETUL!
*brother interrupted the conversation.
bro: tapi muka dia gelap. dia cina, saya filipin, dan seorang itu india.
me: =___=''
I'm proud 'cause I still have the Chinese look XD
I bought myself a pair of Tropicana Life flip flop. Love the design!
Tried the coffee at Starbucks Coffee. My brothers were fussy about the pricing. I didn't care that much since this is the first time. Ordered myself an Ice Shaken Lemon Tea :9
Damit, my bro angkat. He's 3 years OLDER than me ;)
Next stop was Boulevard. Didn't buy anything there since nothing caught my eyes. cuci mata pun inda siuk pasal urang sibuk shopping untuk hari gawai~
The final stop was eMart, the must-stop-before-you-go-back-to-Brunei :) I think I annoyed the girl who worked in the shop. There was these t-shirt hanging outside and I simply asked for that particular tee. Since it was not my size, I asked for another tee with the same brand for like 5 times.
All of the tees were size S so I told them I'm gonna go wandering around and left them. MWAHAHAHA! Found a better size at one of the small gerai and I finally got myself a pair of Paul Smith Tshirt!!! XD
siapa suruh inda merati, ku tanya ada saiz basar, kamu keluarkan jua saiz yg damit =_= slang iban lagi pakainya tu, macam tah ku faham banar. OOOPSS, sorry! I'm not being a racist here. hehee~
And here's an eyecandy. omnomnom *perasan.
that's all. bye!!!
p/s: the equation (Ln of e), I found it on Tumblr. Not my original workpiece okay :)
mizirosman,
signing out.
my girl, you're mine!