What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Baby Baby Baby Baby Oh!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 || 9:19 PM



hello guys!
i'm back...

So, what's up with me?

Well, I got my lappy back after I paid B$40. And guess what? It looks new, and it's WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM. say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? hahaha. I didn't expect this to happen, like seriously. Loving the theme and the taskbar. It's more organised and simpler. Moreover, my desktop background changes every given minutes. love it~!!!

Last Sunday, I went to Bandar with my aunt and two of my siblings, I drove the car *grins, but under my aunt's supervision :((((( Stopped by at Giant and bought myself two pairs of T-shirts from Ego, or was it Bingo?hahaha :D Toured around Kota Batu and my aunt accidentally drove all the way to Kg. Dato Ghani (?). Saw a signboard which was written "Mangrove Paradise Resort" and felt excitement coming from nowhere. So we went into the resort area and yeah, it was surrounded with mangrove forest. I wish I can stay there for at least a night :) It was raining at that moment.

Went to Tasek Lama Recreational Park. I've been wanting to go here since ages ago. Newspaper articles made me jealous. Haha okay, ignore the previous sentence =_= The rain stopped when we reached there. Enjoyed the fresh air. I wish I can do photoshoot here *kirai at Dex & Qidah :P Filled our hungry tummies at Mamih Cafe, Kiulap :9


Last stop was Central Mall Tutong. Bought kain for my lil sis at Nazmi and facial cleanser. kekeke. Drove all the way back to Sg. Liang at night from Tutong. Certainly don't like the bright light =_=

Since this blog looks gloomy, and probably the reader, worry no more. I've insert few photos in this post. Enjoy. XD

gwiyeopda~!!!

*pouts.

a selca photos of me inside the playhouse :3


got this from Miri :3
=======

I'm beginning to like Justin Bieber's Baby. It's so...addicting? and I was like baby baby baby baby ohhhhhhh! XD

think that's all for now.
goodbye!
xoxo

mizirosman,
signing out.
lovefeeqa


Labels: ,