What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 || 12:13 PM

Happy 15th Birthday to you, Alyssa Marie binti Peter!!
May God bless you always.
Never give up in everything you do, especially studies.
Jangan kan online saja, belajar wah! XD

Don't eat sweet food, later your steel teeth rust.HAHAH!
Study smart for O level in 2011. hehe.
Merry Christmas. Hallelluyah! ^___^
I love you cousin ^^.

I've known her since we used to be together when we were kids. My mom always bring me and my siblings to their house at Seria. I envy her 'cuz the way she speak Dusun language is awesome, unlike me~ :(

Labels: ,