What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Kenapa Kain Superman di Depan, Bukan di Belakang? *random title*
Sunday, August 23, 2009 || 1:32 PM


anonymous: what time is it now?
anonymous: I repeat, what time is it now?

mizi: it's TIME FOR CHANGE!

& who are you?
mizi: I am a Heartbreaker!

why did you say that?
mizi: cuz I Don't Care.

anonymous: aishh, this guy ah, always talk crap Again & Again.

haha, random~ =_=

Happy 5th Monthsary to Mizi & Feeqa!
(22nd August)
Sa.Rang.Ham.Ni.Da!!! ><
I always love you Feeqa, remember that (:

Moving on...

Yesterday (22nd August), all the Muslims in Brunei started to fast. It's the holy month of Ramadhan y'all! haha. kawankawan, full kan tia puasa kamu atu, okay? I probably try to fast, if I have the mood. But I don't wanted to, I'm trying to the opposite here; gaining weight. Yeah, sounds crazy right, but I wanted to hide my skinny-ness wah~ haha wtf.

So we, the PreU2 students is undergoing Qualifying Examination, which will end on 29th August. We'll be schooling one week after the exam, and probably have our study leave a week after that. I'm looking forward for that!

A level exam will starts on mid-October. I'll be sitting for my first A level paper on the 19th October, which is General Papers. There'll be four papers, yes, FOUR PAPERS, on the 17th November, which are Biology Paper 2&5 and Geography Paper 2&3. After all those agony, I'll be free as a bird!!! No more Biology, General Paper, Geography & Physics. But for sure I'm going to miss SMSa and all my tutors :(

geez, time does fly so fast. i really hate it when time flies when we're having fun and enjoying the activites we do, but moves so slow when we're in the state of boredom and sadness. i'm really looking forward for the event on 29th; guy's day&night out + sungkai at Bandar. we're going to stay at hasnan's crib at bandar. woohoo~! haha, iski =_=

random edited photos:

this one is not very nice..altho' i like the pose :)
do I look like an anime character? Kyoya of Ouran High? O_O
My bro & me
time to loosen up a bit *wink*



ohyea, you guys already listened to G Dragon's first album, titled Heartbreaker?
It's nice & I think his songs sounded like Lady Gaga's; futuristic. ;)




Lady GaGa Korean Male version ;)

i'll reduce blogging to once a week, maybe twice. hee~
N i think that's all for now.
next update will be next week.
goodbye for now ^-^

feeqa,iloveyousomuch
be prepared, tuesday 25th >:D

mizirosman,
signing out