What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

trip to Wasai Wong Kadir
Sunday, May 17, 2009 || 9:46 PM

It took us around an hour to reach Wasai Wong Kadir from Sungai Liang. We brought along some foods and drinks and also swimming suits. Hehe. As we reach there, the weather was okay; not too sunny, not too cloudy. It’s just perfect. I saw Yanie with her family. i didn’t expect to see them there. We climbed the rugged, rocky hills. There were lots of obstacle, such as the slippery rocks and steep slopes. For those who are athletic, it’s easy to climb it. On our way, we passed an Australian family. Didn’t you guys know that Bruneians are friendly? Haha. Pakan =___=

Once we reached the site, my siblings 'unstripped'*sp?* and headed to the water. The water was cool. Menggigil tubuh saya~ hahaha. There were two photographers before us. I took a dip on the cool water. Geez, it’s been 5 months since our excursion to OBBD Batang Duri. AKU RINDU SUNGAI TEMBURONG!!! Me, acting like a geologist, inspected the different types of rock shapes that are found below the water. Different sizes, different textures. XD I made a dam from rocks, and it didn’t collapse. Wee~ Then a group of foreigners came consisted of Indian and European. Then followed by 3 Gurkha men. If Ambrose joined us, he would stalk them ‘cuz they were shirtless when they swam in the water. LOL XD

We photoshooted there. We had loads of fun! Splashy Sunday. We went back to the car park. And once again, we had to overcome the slippery rock and the slopes. My mom, being careless and alert about my siblings, slipped on the rock and she hit hard on her butt. HAHAHA~ On the way back, I saw groups of people on the lower part of the wasai. I thought they were orang bunian. LOL!!!

We had our lunch in the car. Our lunch was spaghetti. Yummy! My dad parked the car on the roadside. Enjoyed the view of rain pouring down. Haha.

On our way back to Sungai Liang, we went through this road. I think it is Kpg Gatas Lama. & guess what? I saw Atai’s house. How do I know it? Well…all their cars have the same number on license plate. Hee~


Pictures will be uploaded soon.

17052009_118 17052009_003 17052009_006 17052009_008 17052009_009 17052009_014 17052009_016 17052009_018 17052009_024 17052009_030 17052009_033 17052009_042 17052009_045 17052009_047 17052009_050 17052009_051 17052009_057 17052009_062 17052009_064 17052009_070 17052009_089 17052009_098 17052009_100 Starr's(122) Starr's(119) 17052009_107 17052009_109

bah bah, anii saja. aku mau tidur.selamat malam! (:


feeqailoveyousomuch