“a thousand lies”
Friday, May 1, 2009 || 2:13 PM
Selamat Adau Gayoh
to all Dusun in Brunei Darussalam, especially to my family & Dusun friends! kuji getak maap suang-suang kalau kuji aro ngal sala' mak muyun. Basically, Adau Gayoh is a celebration, just like Hari Raya Aidilfitri. We, the Dusun, celebrate this only only on May. Adau Gayoh, which is held after the paddy harvesting season, is also symbolic to the Dusuns in showing their gratitude to the good harvest. Dusun are one of the seven puak asli in Brunei.
p/s: Adau is Day and Gayoh is Big. So, Adau Gayoh is The Big Day. *aku antam*
Doi Kali Dodoi Selamat Adau Gayoh - 3x
Sangadau Bulan Limo, Jati Nyambut Adau Gayoh - 2x
[Sehari Bulan Lima, Kitane Menyambut Adau Gayoh]
Andi Kiro Diok Gayoh, Ta'ak Maaf Samoh-Samoh - 2x
[Inda Kira Kecil atau Besar, Minta Maaf Sama-Sama]
Adau Gayoh Budaya Jati, Andang Sudah Jadih Warisan - 2x
[Adau Gayoh Budaya Kita, Andang Sudah Jadi Warisan]
Muncoi-Muncoi Palira Jati, Lap Saboi Li Ahir Jaman - 2x
[Bisai-Bisai Palira Kitane, Biar Sampai Ke Akhir Zaman]
Doi Kali Dodoi Selamat Adau Gayoh - 3x
Adau Gayoh Jati Kasintoh, Mok Lama Mulih Tah'Guloh - 2x
[Adau Gayoh yang Kitane Cintai, Arah Urang Balik Tah Dulu]
Rosoh Memosok Aye'ig Matoh, Sudah Buai Andih Kito' - 2x
[Rosoh Memosok Air Mata, Sudah Lama Inda Nampak]
Nanom Parai Tanah Miang, Alan Nanom Taun Agoh - 2x
[Tanam Padi di Tanah Miang, Tempat Menanam Tahun Baru]
Rosoh Ganawoh Andi Keriang, Taun Lain Jati Bertamoh - 2x
[Rasa Hati Inda Keriang, Tahun Dapan Kita Berjumpa]
Doi Kali Dodoi Selamat Adau Gayoh
Doi Kali Dodoi Selamat Adau Gayoh
Se...lamat A...dau Ga..yoh
Next,
Kemaren aku ada National Biology Competition from Unviersity of Toronto. It took me a while to fill in the form cuz the paper is different from the one from Cambridge. Macam-macam dimintanya; grade, umur, phone no., email, alamat rumah etc. The question paper was damn difficult! Aku rasa aku fail :( Our result will be out on May 25th. I wrote down the link address on my calculator using a pencil. Pintar! So, the website is this: biocomp.utoronto.ca
After the competition, me & Ambrose go straight to the MPH. There was a Fire Prevention Talk. Daym! Many people wah! crowded satu dewan! LOL *sarcastic* HAHA, nda jua ramai banar ku liat, mostly Pre-U1. I can hardly see the U2-ian. The talk seemed to be interesting. But my tummy was constantly growling, which means it wanted to be fed. :P If I Am A Firefighter, ... *wondering* Then there was the demonstration on how to put out fires. LOL-ed when some of 'em can't put it out. XDD
Today is the day where we went jogging, after so many weeks we didn't go to the track. Fats built up on Ambrose's. Maintained my shape tho' *flip hairs*.I'm still downloading Vow of Death part 3. It's a Thailand movie, horroy+comedy. Ohyea, last time me & Ambrose watched 'Coming Soon'. Thailand horror movie. Not scary enough. But it made Ambrose scare to sleep alone. LOLOLOLOL!!! Here's the synopsis of Coming Soon, cuz I'm lazy to tell the story + it's not easy to explain it.

What kind of scenes in a horror film scares you the most? When a ghost appears totally unexpectedly? When the main character does not see the ghost sneaking up behind him? When at the very end you find out that the main character was actually a ghost all along? But none of this compares to the feeling of arriving home alone and suddenly being stuck by a feeling of dj vu that you are reenacting the very same scenes in the horror movie you just saw! This movie will scare you from the second you step inside the movie theatre. It will get you wondering if Something or Someone might be waiting for you to let your guard down. The horror movie that you just saw is about to happen to you in real life! Coming Soon.
I took this quiz on Facebook about "How Well Do You Know Women?"
And the result was:
omgomgomg! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
I didn't expect to get 100%. I was like, OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY. To be honest, I hangout mostly with girls... 80% to be exact. LOL. Don't get me wrong; I'm not a sissy or pondan or whatever. I'm just me, Miji. Some of my girl friends *note the spacing* came up to me and shared their problems with me; about love and friends, mostly. I even helped them solve their love problem. Dr.Love???
bah, atu saja.
feeqa, kaubautaie! HAHA! XP
iloveyou