What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Friday, April 3, 2009 || 10:55 AM

i ©love© you feeqa
see you tomorrow (:

x x x x x x

I haven't done with my Geo PYP. It's nearly done but *sigh*... Even my GP essay assignment not yet done. =( Lazy ass.

Okay, so yesterday me, Ambrose, Atai & Baqie went to Mumong Sports Complex and had fun there. We went swimming. It was my first time swimming there. Yesterday there were a lot of people, majority young people. I spotted few SMSAian there.hehe~ By the time we went swimming, it was damn hot. I forgot to mention here that I cannot swim well! :O All I know is how to float on my back.hahah! But I managed to sink my body and sit on the bottom will legs crossed. *flip hairs* I didn't get any sunburn. (: My hair hardened when I came out from the water. Damn you chlorine! haha,.. Unlucky me, I don't have conditioner to soften it back. =( Ambrose, cubatah kau ada conditioner. Bida sudah rambutku ne. haha. Went back around 3.30pm.

x x x x

Ambrose Chong, goodluck for tomorrow. Think Positive, remember that! (: Jangan nervous. Jangan cakap "I DON'T KNOWWWWW!!~" when it's your turn to speak. HAHA. & please don't fake a smile. Cali muamu. LOLS! Senyum nampak gigi saja. :P :P

ini gambar itu anak masa itu orientasi sama junior di asmara, eh salah, asrama sekolah PJN.*senyum nmpk gigi*
x x x x x x x 

Kerajaku time ku buring. (:

She gave me this. A pink teddy. Weird heh? But I love it! Love you Feeqa 
This is the Ferrero Rocher that she gave me last term, before holiday. Nasib inda bangas.haha. I haven't eat it until now. haha~ I still remember the moment she gave me that. *high on the cloud*

Inspired by a photoshop tutorial. Comical theme~ \m/

I love the wall. Macam, nice lah, nice! :D

Bah, atu saja.

Miss you Feeqa (:
Love you too.
xoxo
Miji©Feeqa