What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Thursday, March 19, 2009 || 10:33 PM

Hey guys!

HAPPY SCHOOL HOLIDAY to all students!!!  Jangan lalai kan becuti saja, ingat-ingat kan belajar. Marah babah karanggg...HAHAAH!

Uhh, holiday? What's that? I think I won't be able to enjoy holiday 100%, only small percentage of it. I'll be busy attending Physics extra classes in the morning starting on 23rd till 26th *sigh* Hey, think of the positive side! A Level is coming soon; few more months to go. Jia You!!! I also have a GP assignment; essay writing, about Sports. & Geography theme 2 file to be completed with nice diagrams and articles etc. =)

Today we got an assembly again. *pissed* I was all ready with Biology textbook and ready for the test. READY TEKARANG?! We entered the lab half an hour early before scheduled time. Biology A2 Test was tough. I think I only managed to do the question about genetic diagram which costs 6 marks + 4 marks. *sigh* Mental saya eh!! After done with it, I hung out at the PS Area 1st floor with the friendssss. TO ALL MY FRIENDS, aku rindu kalian! Inda apa, cuti 10 hari saja baa~ =)

I spotted HER with MOON sitting at the foyer. Apalagi, me and Ambrose approached them. I poked HER. cali laa~ & settled down my butt beside her. YOHH, lain bunyinya (: So kami crita2 laa while waiting for bus. Snapped some photos *kirai2*

A mini van picked us up. It was crowded; not really crowded, but from the outside, we seems like inside a can of sardine. luls! It was the sweetest memory for me. Why? Because . . . Mizi said so! *antam* No lah, I sat besides her in the van for half an hour. Kami melengahkan uncle dengan menyuruh dia menghantar penuntut ke Seria. =) If the evil Mizi was there, he will sure hold her hand. BOHHHH!!

enough blabbering *get smack*


HAPPY HOLIDAY Y'ALL!!!!

miss you rainbow
love you too~ <3