“a thousand lies”
Thursday, February 5, 2009 || 8:45 PM
hey sexy & hotties!! *implies to all friends*
Miss me? =P
I am enjoying a free wireless here. hehe. My lappy detected it few days ago but I ignored it. But now I'm using it, for FREE. haha.. majal aku aa.. :P
I got this from a forwarded email:
Dear Explorers
Got an sms from NDMC -National Disaster Management Centre
Heavy Rain expected from 4-7 Febuary 2009.
High Tides from 2.1-2.4 metres.
Posibility of flood and landslides.
So please take this as a precaution as its best to be ready n prepared & remember with the bad weather outlook drive safe.
To those who lives in lowland area, take precaution. Jaga diri bisai2.
I think the full moon cause the high tide, because kan, moon also have gravity bah. so when it's full, the gravity is strongest.it 'pulls' the water, causing it to rise. Not sure about this. X)
Okay, so yesterday SMSA organised an educational trip to Rizqun Hotel, The Mall Gadong. There was this career talk about from universities abroad. I want scholarship!! =D We left SMSA roughly around 12.30pm. There were two buses.
Jim the cameraman
Hareef...the kind-hearted. *mcm bnar*
Adli & Alvi...mereka serupa! LOL
inside the bus...
Atai, Hareef, Miji...the geo students.
Jim: oops...aku tekantut...LOL!!~ *kidding*
rear end of the bus...hohoh~
Arrived at Gadong around 2pm. I felt annoying with the bus. Unggat-unggat wah. bebunyi spring bas atuu. mcm kan tanggal.HAHA! To kill our boredom, we played with Jim's Nikon camera. rasa jua tuu kan pigang camera mahal. :P Took lots of candid pictures. I am Paparazzi! We took turn using the lifts. Many people bahh. Once kami masuk, panuh wa..padattttt!!

see? padat kann?mcm sardin dlm tin...
filling up the form...to collect our tokenn...
I don't know what floor were we in, but for sure, the place was nice! (Y) Oh, there was this one time where something funny happened to Jim. Jangan marah Jim ahh!! malas ku cerita dsini eh, krg inda ea upload photos arah blog & facebooknya. (: My group members were me, Atai, Hareef, Jim & Ezzati. Kami tiga ane[me,Atai,Hareef] payah kan bepisah, pasal kami bguna camera cJim.LOL!!!!~ cEzzati kami kesian wah, nada dangannya. Nasib baik aku dangani ea. hee~ P malar jualaa ketinggalan cZati ahh, pasal aku selalu hilang.huhuh~
the talk...
here goes the two supermodels... X)
The third supermodel:: Atai
an hour before kan balik, kami jln2 lagi rah The Mall; mencari makan. dari third floor turun ke ground floor. last2 makan rah KFC. ordered something Twister..aku lupa namanya.
Honey Pickled Twister...nyamannnn!!!!
Kami order combo, yg B$4.90, include drinks and cheesy wedges. *drools* && Thanks a lot to Jim pasal ea lanja Fun Donut. Baik sungguh temanku ini. Thanks Sexy! Love youuu...hahah~
Pictures will be uploaded soon.
^^,