What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Sunday, February 8, 2009 || 11:42 AM

Greetingggggg!!!

Happy 18th Birthday to Lina & Izzat!!!
ane ku ambil dari facebooknya..hehe~ *jgn marah ah*

May Allah bless you guys always with long life.
Goodluck in everything you do.
Goodluck for this upcoming A level examination. (:
Dapatkn tia driving license.hee~
&& lanja jgn lupa. (:

okayy.i've got problem(s)...i don't know how to survive anymore...huhuhu~ i'm still thinking if i should apply for bus or remain in hostel... i need advice from you guys. 

OH, congratz to Leeyan psl ea ada dh wifi. *kirai2
rajin2 ah update blogmu atuu..
I know you can't MOVE ON... :D


=)

Labels: , ,