What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Saturday, January 3, 2009 || 3:50 PM




today me and my family went to my mom's cousin at Lumut. Di kawasan perumahan, but ane rumah sendiri.hehe~ Christmas dsana, pasal on 25th kami inda dpt datang. Batah jualah kami dsana, 3 jam labeh kali.haha~



me & buneng [my usu]


my mom's cousin is James Kong Seng...or James Kuking. nda ku tau mana satu..heh~



Jiji[playing ps2] & Ebon[red shirt]

Panoramic View from verandah....


urang sakai kan main ayun-ayun...

I'M FLYINGG!!


THE END

Labels: