“a thousand lies”
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 || 1:14 PM

THANK YOU HASZIE AND HER SIS AND BRO!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I really appreciate the drawing. Chantique~ mcm bukan aku laa *prasan*
I requested her to draw me an art long time ago, last year, as my birthday gift. At last, she settled down my debt... No, not real debt ah.
School was okay. I met my friends back after an agonising month of not meeting with them *yohh, labih*
The first day of school started with an hour of long talk during the General Assembly in the MPH. One more thing, our school timetable had been changed!!! Sasak jua me tuu..hahaha..
I got my birthday present from Razanh. A small clock with the spring legs. :) Atai gave me a Billabong wallet and a box of Ferrero Rocher. *kirai2* Ezzati gave me a frame with flower drawing. beautiful! and Ajatt gave me a teddy bear, the one 'Me To You'. :P
today is 6th of January and I am 17 years and a month old. lols!
bah,gotta go. I'll update next time if I'm not lazy. (:
MIJI
p/s:to my hater(s), don't read my blog.lol!!
Labels: drawing, random, school