“a thousand lies”
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 || 8:42 PM
Hey Hey Hey! =)
Love me, Hate me
Say what you want about me
But all the boys and all the girls
Are begging to if you seek Mizi
I'm not feeling well right now.
Help Me!!! Help Mizi!! haha..apakan aku ahh..gila kalii~ XP
Flu flu go away, I don't need you....
Bnyk sudah tissue ku pakai hari ane...merah jua nee idungku esukkk...mcm reindeer Santa Claus. (:
Currently I'm researching for our GP assignment, which is about Leader & Leadership Style. I don't know who should I choose; His Majesty Sultan Hj Hassanal Bolkiah, Barack Obama, Hu Jintao, Oprah Winfrey, Anwar Ibrahim?
I got many homeworks; Bio, Geo & GP. haihhh T.T"
Today, as usual, went to school. We continue copying notes and then Mr.G released us out early. Then waited for next class, Physics, at the deserted famous China Town. Sunyi wah tarus dsana ahh... We did corrections for the AS Topics test papers. I failed, 26%. I know I can do better than that. It's just a matter of time. (:
During breaktime, I went to the canteen and meet the buddies. Borrowed Firah my lappy, together with the charger and my broadband.haha~ see, I'm a good friend. *kirai2
GP class in Room 29. Were given handout, about Leader. haihh~ & also were asked to read article from the GP Matter. aku inda suka baca buku atu wah banarnya
OH, we were given questionnaire, about ourself. I got 90 & falled onto the 'average student'.
PS in the canteen with the gang, as usual. (: Geo started at 1.30, so I had time to charge my lappy. huhuh~ Geo in the Computer Lab. wee~ tapi wirelessnya lului, nda dpt connect ah. Telur jua eh~
Bah, gotta go. Tata~
Meej
Labels: bored, random