What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Monday, December 8, 2008 || 2:30 PM

Yayy!!! Tomorrow is Temburong trip. I can't wait to go there.*iski* Well, I need to wake up early 'cause the KB-ian will leave SMSA around 5 in the morning. I had to wait at Sungai Liang mosque , together with Amir, Al-Wani & Ambrose. The bus will pick us up there. Hope they'll pick us on time. *iski tah banar*

To my friends who gonna miss me like crazy *mcm banarr*, drop something on my cbox. I'm going to Temburong for 3 days..HAHA,...*majal* 
I'm not sure if I will survive the first day. Who knows, our boat/sampan will sink into the crocodile-infested river. Moreover, I'm not a good swimmer. =( 
For sure, at the end of the day, I'll gain enough experience and bruises from the trip.muahahahah~
Wish us luck.

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

tagged by Hasziee! *i.lap.you.too!!!*

1. Post 5 Things That You Can Do, But Also, At The Same Time You Don't Like To Do It.
2. Tag at least 3 people.



1. I love to wash dishes but I don't like when there a lot to be wash. a LOT means a lot..haha..apakaaan

2. Eating is essential. I like to eat food, but not vegetables and mushrooms, especially the green one. 

3. Blogging is a way for me to express my feelings and stuffs like that. I can post anything I like, because it's my blog. But I don't like if someone complains about my blog, especially the post. "Mizi, kenapa post mu ato kan, sasak ku membaca..."...but so far, nobody complain about it. (:

4. Editing photo is an addiction. I love to edit photo when I have the mood. I don't like if someone request me to edit their picture and then said they want this & they want that..I will reject it if their request is TOO complicated.

5. I like to do project work with friends. But I don't like if the leader in our groUp acted bossy and b*tchy and whatsoever. HAHAHA!! 

I'm going to tag:
Atai
Hareef
CC
LiNa
Jim SD

Labels: