What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Sunday, December 14, 2008 || 1:28 PM

Tagged by LiNa

Rule 1 : People who have tagged must write their answers on their blog.Replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule 2 : Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. Those people must state whoe they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.


1. Who is ur favourite soccer player?
aku inda minat liat bula.

2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl younger den you?
ummm...yeaahhh...

3. What does friendship means?
Friendship?err...it means a lot to me... without friends, we are nothing but an individual...yohh,,apakann~

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
half I put it in my bank. half for my own expenses, a quarter donate to orphanage. a quarter to my parents. 

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
If I really likes her. (:

6. Favourite type of music
anything will do. but not Metal Rock!!!

7.If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
do nothing. hope she'll have a better life.

8.Is there anything that has made you really happy?
Yes! Lots of chocolate and Flying Fox and Kayaking and been tagged by friends. =)

9.What makes you angry?
currently..nothing...

10. How do you see yourself in 10yrs time?
working. have my own cars. holding my gf's hand. apa lagi ahh... :P

11. Who is currently the most important to you?
my family!

12.What is the most important thing in your life?
friendship, knowledge, love, money

13.Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor. I don't want to be single for the rest of my life.

14.What is your favourite colour?
Blue!

15.Would you give your all in a relationship?
emmm..think so 

16.If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Pick the one who loves me the most. 

17.Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that sum1 has done?
I would forgive but I won't forget.

18.What do you want to tell the person you like?
" I wanna tell you that I love you... I always think of you... I want you to be by my side... You are everything to me..."
But, aku inda pernah ckp cematu arah siapa2.... X3

19. Which countries would you want 2 go?
I wanna go Singapore & Kuala Lumpur...


Tag 5 people to do this quiz ryte?? So I wil tag...

-
Atai
-Leeyan
-Hasziee
-Jim
-anybody who are willing to do this tag thingy...


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 

tagged by JimSD

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names

Starting time : 1344hrs

Name : Miji

Sisters : 1

Brothers : 4

Shoe size : 9.... 43....

Height : 1.65m

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes

Swam in the ocean : Nope.

Fallen asleep at school : Sometimes. heh

Broken someone’s heart : ummm...dunno...

Fell off your chair : ever..forget how many times already.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Malas tah ku... Siapa jua mau telipun aku malam2.

Saved e-mails : Yeah. malas kan delete. sayang wah.

What is your room like : "bejurit jua bilikmu, mcm bakas anjing beranak"

What's right beside you: nothing

What is the last thing you ate : Nasi Katok

Ever had... Chicken pox : Ever. I still have the scars on my face.

Sore throat : ever. many times already. 

Broken nose : Not yet.

Do you Believe in love at first sight : yes.

Like picnics : me like it!

Who was/were... The last person you danced with : my lil sista Elly

Last made you smile : stories from Leeyan..huahahahah!

You last yelled at : my bros.

Today did you... Talk to someone you like : no. =(

Kissed anyone : yes. my lil' sista Elly.

Get sick : No.

Talk to an ex : Never had an ex.

Miss someone : Yess, badly!

Who do you really hate: her!!! HAHAH! 

Do you like your hand-writing : sometimes.

Are your toe nails painted : No.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my lil sista..hahah..n my bed at hostel. :P

What color shirt are you wearing now : naked baby! haha... white laa...

Are you a friendly person : yessss!

Do you have any pets : nope. my parents don't allowed.

Do you sleep with the TV on : sometimes. 

What are you doing right now : filling this tag. And aku inda DA hari ane Jim~~

Can you handle the truth : depends.

Are you closer to your mother or father : Mom

Do you eat healthy : sometimes. 

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yeah. She's hawt and sexy!! *mcm banar* I don't have ex.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Listening to musics and munching foods

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : MOST OF THE TIME - quiet and loud..wahahahahah! 

Are you confident : confident of what?

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

-watching TV

-doing homework

-looking for food

-i don't remember

-i don't remember

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

-save my moneys in the banks.

help the poor.

reduce waste, reduce global warming.

build a big house with swimming pools, personal theme park, arcade, shopping mall

stop wars. *yosehhh*

5 of my bad habits
-nail biting

-lazy

-majal

-staying in room for long time

-no/less exercise

5 places I am living

-Brunei Darussalam

-Belait District

-Kg. Sg. Liang

-My home

-PJN Hostel


5 people I tag

-CC

-Adli UNQE

-Atai

-Leeyan

-Hasziee

Labels: