What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 || 7:08 PM

Tagged by Lina, my old pal~

What's the relationship of you with him/her?
nothing...we're friend.

5 impression towards him/her?
she's beautiful
i liked her since form 3...*kali laa*
her hair is Korean style
loud
pretty

The most memorable thing that she/he have done to you?
she called me on phone... =)

If she/he becomes your lover, you will ...
be very very happy...

If she/he becomes your enemy, you will ...
neglect her, telling her why she hates me

If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on...
hmm...speaking in English?LOLx! hmm..i dunno eh

If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is?
I did something wrong and bad towards her

The most desirable things to do on him/her is?
telling  her how much I love and admire her...

The overall impression on him/her is?
Beautiful

How do you think people around you feel about you?
I don't know~~~ I'm an OK guy. Likes to make a lame joke. Friendly. caring?

The character of you about yourself is?
Friendly

On contrary, the character of yourself you hate is?
Lazy to do homeworks on time

For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them
Thanks a lot... Without you guys, I won't survive *I'm exxagerating it* I love y'all!!! *hugs*

10 people you tag
1.Ambrose
2.Atai
3.Adli UNQE
4.Alim ShaoWa
5. Cecellia
6. Nabella
7. Hasziee
8. Qeelah
9. Nurun
10. Zati Val

Who is No.2 having relationship with?> Nobody... He's single.

No.3 is a female or male?>a guy.

If No.7 and No.10 were together, would it be a good thing?>no way!!!! That's homosexual! But they're good friend though. They have something in common; drawing~

How about No.5 and No.8?>same.that would be homo. Kenal pun inda kali durang atuu..huahuahua

What is No.1 studying about?>Geography.

Is No.4 single?>nope. He belongs to Hime<3. walaupun jauh di mata, tapi dekat di hati.

Say something about No.6?>she is very secretive and a quiet girl. & very LOUD in cyber world. *awuu,banaar* =P

Labels: