What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Sunday, December 7, 2008 || 10:30 PM

The party started of a bit late 'cause we were too busy.haha. Thanks a lot to Ambrose and Fauzee who helped me during the preparation. Kesian durang dua, jadi amah. LOL!!~ The food was fried noodle, satay and cocktail. I don't even know what's the menu, 'cause I didn't eat. poor birthday boy. 
I was so damn happy when Firah messaged me that she can come to my party. At first, her parents won't allowed her to go out.. But then she was allowed..Lucky her!! I was glad that Jim also came. =) I got gift from them.hehee~

Fauzee, Firah, Jim && Ambrose

The hotties~~ nyahahahahaha
Introducing~~ *drum rolls* FAUZEE!!!!! He'a an old pal of mine..childhood friend of me & Lina.. yakan Lina? He sleepover in my house..cool huh?

Who is this? Oh yeah... the birthday boy..

Rosie & Me..hahahah~ Ziman as the background. :P

Birthday Cake... Happy Birthday Ezeh 17th  and Happy Birthday Hafiq 8th

me & my aunt Edna. We share the same birthdate. 6th December. I''m 17 and she's 29. (:

Firah, Fendi, Jim, Miji, Ambrose, Fauzee... 

*happy birthday birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu.........*

After I had my dinner, me and the gang went upstairs to my bedroom. Gawd~ it was messy...bajurit wah bilikku atoo... So, I took a chair and sat on the middle. Seems like I am a celebrity who did something wrong. And them[Firah, Jim, Fauzee, Ambrose] acted as a police officer and paparazzi.


I got  Ferrero Rocher... It's from Fauzee!!!

A gift from Ambrose...heehe..

ohh, we are smiling happily.lols~ bukan selalu bejumpa kan?

posing again~

an euww pose~

me trying to imitate the one on the wrapping paper..*closing eyes and open mouth wide*

again...Ferrero Rocher.. Think this one is from my aunt..dunno ehh..

This is from Ambrose. He gave me a perfume. Guess it might be expensive.

Tronky my favourite!! from Yan...

Delfi's Heart...*ngam ka the position of the heart?*

Kit Kat.. Take a Break, Take a KitKat...from Alai Flo

a notebook..from Jim. Thanks Jim!!! =)

a greeting card..made by Jim. (:

Redondo from Jim. yummy

Echo..from Jim..i think i wont eat the content cuz the wrapping is so beautiful..rugged wa!!!

My kawan!!! hehehe..

This one is from Firah. It is a greetng card + picture frame. So nice the picture. I still remember, we took the picture at Anduki..ahahah~

Cadbury Black Forest my favourite!!! 

me & Firah...a greeting card from her. Thanks. Love you my buddy!!! =)


Prezzies Model. Gorgeous Firah & Sexy Rosie. Rosie, I saw something! arah your seluar. bulu kah tuu? WAHAHAAHHA

Prezzies Model. Fierce Fauzee & Arrogant Ambrose... Ambrose, I can still see the bulu.LOL!! *kidding mahn!!!*

Prezzies Model. Joyous Jim &  Beautiful Zafira. =) Hot eh kamu dua ane. 

These are my prezzies. As you can see, most of them are chocolate...nyaman usulnya ohh.. But I haven't eat it, cuz aku KARIT!!!HAHAHA!! I hid it under my table..muhahahahaha!

Labels: , ,