What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Saturday, December 20, 2008 || 10:51 PM


*bunyi gambus*
" baju kurung, baju kurung, si baju kurung.....di pakai ulih si dayang Limahhh...."

x x x x x x x x x

ada urang begambus ah..di luar pagar rumah kami. esuk cousinku akan kahwin.... malas ku kan join durang menari, karang kalah durang lau ku tarus stripping.WAHAHAHA!!
*mcm banar aku aa*

Tadi ada acara Majli Berbedak...kali lah ahh..aku pun nda brapa sure..hehe...dimulakan dengan zikir marhaban...sambil2 atu, ku becerita sama cousin2 ku...then makan2...ehe~ lapas atu menunggu band atu usai durang punya equipment such as drums, guitars, keyboard, speakers, amplifiers etc etc.

Since aku nada mood kan meliat urang nari, ku balik ke rumah. Then, online and check blog and friendster and facebook. Seems like many of my friends are holiday,haha.

I chatted with Fauzee & Liyana. Oh I miss them so much. They are my childhood bestfriend. yakan Lina?hehehe...

Her name is Liyana. my childhood bestfriend. loves blue. *sorry, aku ambil gmbrmu rah friendster w/out permission*

His name is Fauzee. Also the same, my childhood bestfriend. He loves yellow.

She is also my childhood bestfriend. Her name is Lina. She loves blue colour (:

Ohyea, not forget to be mention. Me and them came from the same school, Chung Ching Seria. We got separated when I was in Primary Two. It was a very sad moment. I first reunited with Liyana when I was in Form One in SMPAPHRSB, Lumut. She transferred from AAC a month after the registration. Then we got separated again when she transferred school the next year[2003]. Two years after, I reunited with Fauzee in an unexpected way. I met him at Central Mall Tutong. (: As I further my studies to SMSA KB, I reunited with Lina.hehe. We are in the same batch.weehee!!~ At first I didn't recognise her. She ever asked me what's my name and told me that my name is Miji Weirdo *that's my name in Friendster*. We had our first meeting during the anti-smoking day. and that time we were sitting in the canteen.hehe. Back in hostel, I checked my friendster and search for those who had viewed me. I found her profile. And TADAAA!!! That's her...She's Amalina, my friend!!! her profile stated that she came from Chung Ching from KG till Primary 6.

Aku chat sama si awang ah.awang Atai.lol!! kami main webcam tadii...

TAI, JANGAN KAU MARAH AHH.. AKU PRINT SCREEN TUU..HEHEHE. X)

aku tidak berniat untuk melukakan hatimu.

everyone is special in their own way.

suaramu begitu indah sekali.. awuu, banar, aku puji suaramu.

kami nadakan dibuat..yatah main webcam tuu.. :P

Atai main korek idung..style si Alim kali tuu ah..jangan kamu mcm2...hehehe

BAH BAH, atu saja untuk kali ane. Aku letih. Aku tidak berdaya utk menaip lagi. Sampai sini.

Salam Sejahtera,

Miji




Labels: