“a thousand lies”
Thursday, November 20, 2008 || 7:06 PM
tagged by Harif
What is the most important thing in your life?
family, friends, money, myself
What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
Cadbury chocolate bar and Cadbury icecreams
Where do you wish to get married?
5-stars hotel... =)
How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
hmm...25 plus~
Are you in love?
what do you think? *kirai2
Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Forgot olerdi....=)
Name the latest book you bought.
lemme recall back...ohh, Biology Revision Book.
What is your full name?
My full name is Amizi bin Rosman.
Name the person you wish to meet in real life or the first time.
hmm...I wanna meet Britney Spears and Jason Mraz.
Christina or Britney?
Britney
Do you do your own laundry?
Sort of.
The most exciting place you wanna go?
I wanna go Kuala Lumpur or United Kingdom.
Hugs or kisses?
Kisses. *mwahhh*
8 things I am passionate about:
photoshop,
mobile phone,
camera,
musics,
girls *oopsss* =P,
money,
facebook,
blogging.
8 things I say too often:-
ohh
awu
entah
kali jua
hi!
hahaha~
LOL!
apa?!
8 books I've read recently
none, 'cause I'm layzeh
8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
Crush - David Archuleta
Barriers - David Archuleta
Desperate - David Archuleta
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
7 Things - Miley Cyrus
Breakout - Miley Cyrus
Womanizer - Britney Spears
One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks
8 things I learned last year
a LOT!
tag 8 people
Ajatt
Nabella
Ambrose
Atai
Leeyan
Adli UNQE
Alim Shaowa
Zati Val
Labels: tagged