Now I feels like want to blog. (:Just now I was sitting for Geography paper 1.
Damn, it was tough. Most of the time, I looked around, doing nothing. Sherman who sitting nearby me, also felt bored. Plus, my bladder nearly burst.hohoho. I was sitting in a cold room with complete silence for 3 hours. Sounds like I'm exaggerating it too much.LOL. The invigilators were Mr.Lim*yg tcr maths ato* and cikgu bini2 yg aku nda tau namanya.heheh~
I left two questions blank. The one on Section A about Settlement Dynamic. I didn't revise about Green Belt. (: && Section B about Atmosphere and Weather. I drew a big box with nothing inside, only a rough sketch of a cumulonimbus cloud. And a few details on how cumulonimbus cloud is formed. (: The things I like the most is the question about the causes of global warming and the effect of global warming. Puas Hati Ku!!~~ Managed to write one and a half pages. *laugh maniacly*
As soon as the exam ended, I went downstair, waiting for bus to come. But there's no bus, so me Ambrose Atai went to toilet. Alas, the toilet's door is locked. Daym~~
Atai: Macii, ada kita di dalam?kami kan bekamih ne... LOL!!!!!
Feeling desperated, we tried to use the teachers' toilet. But there were teaher walking in and out.arghh...can't stand it anymore!!
Our last destination: SURAU!!!!
Atai told me that there's toilet there. I wasn't sure if there's toilet so we headed there.
Feeling desperate, we peed arah tampat urang berwudhu yang pintunya dapat ditutup.HAHAHA!! desperate sudah wa. Kami inda lagi tejumpa jamban yang pintunya nda tekunci, except teachers' toilet....
MOHON MAAF BANYAK-BANYAK KALAU KAMU TECIUM BAU HANCING ARAH TAMPAT BERWUDHU ATUU...The smells belong to Atai and Me. :P
Back in hostel, I packed up all my stuffs into my bag. Going Home baybehhh!!! =)
My dad picked me up around 12.40pm. Thanks to Ambrose, Atai && Farid 'cause they followed me up until the bus stop. :) & Thanks to Ambrose too for helping me carried my stuff. I owe you.
Ambrose, if you are reading this, please throw away all those stuff inside my rubbish bin. && no broadband. LOL!!!~
My dad brought me and my lil sis to Ayamku. arghh.. I miss Ayamku. Ayamku not Ayammu. =B
Ate Fish-O-Fish for my lunch, actually it's my 2nd round since I already had my lunch in hostel.
I was feeling bored on the way to home, so I tuned up Britney+Madonna song. Break The Ice+4 Minutes=AWESOME-NESS! Cool remixes.
Back in home, I jumped out of the car and headed to toilet. Aaahhh, feels better.lol.
On my way to my bedroom, I saw that the room upstairs are painted, with orange colour. Arghh, my eyes are blazing! X__X" It's his favourite colour.
My room was also painted, with palette colour. At least it's not bright red.LOL!!!
Okay, got to go. Will update it soon.
PS: I have a 6 days holiday. Ican play around, sing out loud*majal*
I have Biology Paper 1 on Monday, 10th November. It'll be the last for me. X)
Miji