What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 || 9:35 PM

Okay, so now I am sitting here, in my room, alone.It's been more than a week I didn't do blogging. I am having a sore throat right now. Feels very painful, as if there's something stuck on my trachea *cough cough*.Currently playing the song 'Gimme More' by Britney Spears. hehe. I am so bored right now. Feels like want to sleep early butmy eyes still wide open. O.O

So, the result for the best picture goes to
.
.
.
.
Desperate Housewive Pose!!!!
*applause*
A big clap to Harif too for contributing his idea~!!!

We had started the A2 syllabus for Physics. We learnt Mass Defect under the topic Nuclear Physics. Quite an easy topic. hehe. 

Ohyea, I just received my Bio test paper two days ago. I failed. =( Mr. G had detonated but not completely. He don't have the energy to 'bomb' us anymore. He bombed the other set already. To be honest, I'm beginning to dislike this subject. I don't know why. Biology used to my favourite subject back in secondary school. Today we did the correction. Kept silent all the time.
 
The next set is my favourite, Geography!!! HAHA! Teacher was not there and she told Sherman that we can have PS. But she wanted us to attempt the past year question. I stayed in class, with the gang.hohoho~ then talked about cars with CC and Neeza. 

During PS, I stayed in the canteen with CC, Anes & Razanah. :) :) Ajatt was not around since she was accompanying her Kenji at the waiting bay. I had my breakfast there.Was so bored that I 'revised' Biology. XP Raz was sitting infront of me. Talked about our Bio tutor, Mr. G. HAHAHAHA!

The GP Test was damn tough. I answered about 'What do you consider the most important qualities of a good hotel?'. Ended up with a less-than-500-words essay. =( Plus the test was in the afternoon. No mood to write a long essay.


Adios

Labels: ,