What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Tuesday, September 9, 2008 || 3:57 PM

I’m going to list down my phobias, as what Hareef asked us to do. I don’t want to get stab by Hareef. HAHA! Kidding. XP

Dystychiphobia- fear of accident
I love myself and I don’t want to die in such an early age.

Claustrophobia- fear of confined space
Never lock me or you’ll regret.

Lygophobia- fear of being in the dark
My imagination will turn wild and start imagining the ‘thing’ standing behind me, and chase me wherever I go.

Phasmophobia- fear of ghost
Linking to lygophobia. But the weird thing is, I like to watch scary movie. Heh~

Cleithrophobia- fear of being locked in an enclosed space
That explains all.

Glossophobia- fear of public speaking
I won’t go up to the stage, speaking in front of the public. I think everyone has this phobia, isn’t it?

And also, I don’t want to be in a fast-moving car when it’s raining or the road is slippery.


I think that’s all.

Labels: