What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 || 4:18 PM

Happy 18th Birthday to my best kawan, Amberus puChong Curang Way… haha… to Ambrose Chong Cuang Wei… May all your wish comes true. Do lanja us back in hostel, ice cream or a bar of chocolate would be okay. I bought you a gift. Hmm.. You want to know the clue right?

grey fragile Price range: $10-$15

Ok ok,can’t tell you anymore. Later you’ll know what’s inside. I want you to scream like Atai did when he opened the gift that I gave him and I want you to faint like a fanatic fan after they saw their idol.haha.pakan.telur~

Today, we (me,my bro, basar,damit) to Bandar. We left home at around 9.15am. We rode Basar’s car, a green Chevrolet...hehe… On our way to Bandar, we speed up on the old lane to Jerudong. The ride made me sweat yet excited. I love to be in a fast-moving car, except when it’s raining. J We stopped by at a car workshop to replace the driver door’s latch. Unfortunately, it is out of stock so we left. Then we went to Kapok Enterprise, located near The Mall, Gadong. Hmm… I think many people referred that shop as ‘Kadai Komunis’…. Am I right? Hehe… The CDs are very cheap and I bought myself Jason Mraz album, titled ‘We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things’. After that, we headed on to The Mall. The sight is unusual as there were only a few cars, on the Lower Basement. We were overjoyed and parked our car near the lift. Heheh… we killed our time going here and there, and we window shopped.

I got something funny to tell you guys.*evil laugh* This incident happened when we walked near the Apple shop, my bro was kind of ‘sakai’, looking at the laptop. Because of his ‘sakai’-ness, he accidentally bumped onto a transparent glass door. I was walking behind him. ROTFLOL!!! Luckily there were only a few people around there and the glass didn’t break.

We LOLed on our way to the game arcade. At the arcade, I decided to play the dancing game, Dance Dance Revolution kali namanya. Hehe. But Damit didn’t want to play. It was a good chance to play since there were few people around that area. I didn’t play the games there; instead we watched Etoq and Basar play a game. I don’t know what the name is, but it was fun and thrilling.

etoq n basar playing the game...kesiukan usul durang ahhh...

screen shot from Damit's hp....inside the lift...cameraman is Damit in strip...i'm the one in green...Basar in white...Etoq in black...

At midday, we refilled our tank Nasi Katok at Jerudong. I was kind of anxious to eat around there. I’m afraid the waitresses will call the police to arrest us since Basar and Damit are muslim. But we're not.lol. Durang inda puasa…hahaha…

Afterward, we went to Central Mall at Tutong. I was so lucky to meet Fauzee, my childhood bestfriend. (: We’ve grown up a lot. Heh~ So happy to meet him…HAHA!!!


Fauzee & Me..at the beach...picture taken this year...January kaliii..haha~~

OK, till here. I’m so tired. Thanks Basar for the ride. :) Walaupun aku tadi lapar, aku tetap bersyukur..haha...pakan...

Ohh, to all muslims, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Mohon Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Kalau ku ada buat salah arah kamu kamu, senghaja atau inda, minta maaf ah. Aku sayang kamu kalau kamu maafkan aku.WAWAWA~~ Pakan…telur~ XD


Labels: , ,