What you see is what you get

*Mizi R
Greeting! Mizi is the name. I was born in '91, so go ahead and do the calculations :) Currently employed and now working under the govt.^__^ I'm a K-Pop fans. Mizi Rosman | 

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

...and then all the secrets are revealed.


I want this as my pet! :3

Adli Alim Amal J. Ambrose C. Amalina J. Atai J. Feeqa M. Haszie Jim SD Lai Zeeyah Leena W. Liza Michelle C. Munirah M. PjahhDex Sarah R. Shely L.

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“a thousand lies”

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 || 7:44 PM

I brought my laptop today to school. My purpose was to show a picture of ours to Lina. A picture of us when we're in Chung Ching Primary School. HAHA! XP
Lina's face was cute, so do I. But hers chubby. Both of us looked like a chinese.hee~

& oso,,,Adli UNQE gave me a video called Year 2007 Memories. The size is around 3Gb. It was nice altho' there a few of my picture.heh~

okay,till here then. Lazy to update.hohoho~


blogging thru' 6085

Labels: ,